Many constraints and problems occur when starting a large export project :
- Various options for sourcing
- Choice of Incoterms purchase or sale based on various criteria
- Constraints of size and weight
- Administrative, logistical and documentary constraints
- Difficulties related to the Documentary Credit
Our role is to answer your questions or options that are available for you through our extensive experience in export project management. Thanks to :
- Quantified answers
- Corrections to be made to various documents
- Feasibility studies
Our answers commit us because at the end we will complete the project with the stresses created by these responses.
On two major projects in the Middle East and China, we analyzed and made change repeatedly under Documentary Credits because they did not ensure consistency of supply issues and banking requirements.
In the end, for a stake of several million euros: no payment default.